Monday, June 29, 2009

I have been very busy

That's right! Haven't got enough time to update my blogs. My days are filled with activities - what with work, familial duties, love life and the successive events that forced me to stay away from being online ng enough to blog.didn't allow me to go online. Cocodile even complained of my hectic schedule. I don't have enough time for him, he says. That's cause he wants at least a half day - and that is only possible during weekends. If only he could be satisfied with 2 hrs after I get off from work... then I could manage all my affairs smoothly... I'd then have the weekend for blogging... *sigh... wish me luck...

1 comment:

=zhAri3= said...

it's alright, kis.. you'll get to pull it through.. sanayan lang yan, hehe.. syempre iba na now coz cocodile is around.. ^^