Monday, September 15, 2008

Laarni wins Pinoy Dream Academy Season 2



I had thought it would be a toss up between Bugoy and Miguel... Bugoy because of his mass appeal and the quality of his voice. Miguel because of his star appeal (knowing ABS-CBN shows' preference for the beautiful). That's all. Hahaha!

My personal prediction vs. actual PDA Grand Dream Night results:
1) Bugoy or Miguel ..... Laarni
2) Bugoy or Miguel ..... Bugoy
3) Laarni .................. Miguel
4) Liezel .................. Liezel
5) Van or Cris ............ Van
6) Van or Cris ............ Cris

See? I have a feel for this. My prediction accuracy is ... um, passably accurate. *grins*

Laarni is good, yeah. That voice has power. Biritera, she is called locally. Oh my. I'm sorry, Laarni. I have nothing else to say. Congratulations!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah.. kudos to Laarni!
She's my bet. Psshhh shut up Miguel! you meanie!! HAHA

Anonymous said...

i already predicted that laarni wud be the grand star dreamer of PDA2. Bt sad to note that y miguel mendoza make it to the top instead of liezel.

Sometimes the result wud be disgusting. but its a fact that we filipinos will spend much money just to win a contest especially when money is involved.

I cud still remember wat miguel had said just before the grand big night. He is so....

Bt anyways, congrats to laarni... more power to ur singing career.